Cultivating talents in foreign languages
1. Integrating language teaching with research resources
2. Striving to establish our college as the premier foreign language center in southern Taiwan.
Promoting international academic exchange and cooperation
1. Increasing cooperation with overseas educational institutions by establishing academic partnerships with sister schools and by prompting the programs of student and teacher exchange.
2. Implementing the program of dual degrees in cooperation with overseas universities.
3. Organizing international academic conferences.
1. Establishing in-service master programs
2. Providing foreign language training to the public in local communities.
1. Cooperating with industries to organize seminars and symposia.
2. Introducing company internships to students.
3. Providing advanced foreign language training to companies and practitioners
4. Working with companies to conduct R&D projects.